Terms of Service
Terms of Service for New Ability Energy
Last Updated: 08/28/2023
1. Agreement Acceptance By accessing or using the services provided by New Ability Energy, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service.
2. Changes to Terms New Ability Energy reserves the right to modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Continued use of our services after changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
3. Service Descriptions We strive to ensure all descriptions of services are accurate. However, we cannot guarantee it will meet all of your expectations or criteria.
4. Usage Restrictions You shall not misuse our services. Misuse includes, but is not limited to, any form of hacking, illegal access, distribution of malicious software, and other cyber offenses.
5. Termination of Service We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our services without notice for conduct we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to other users, us, or third parties, or for any other reason.
6. Disclaimers Our services are provided “as is.” We disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
7. Limitation of Liability New Ability Energy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use our services.
8. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless New Ability Energy and its affiliates, partners, and employees from any claim arising from your use of our services or your breach of these Terms.
9. Applicable Law Any disputes arising out of these terms and services will be governed by the laws of NSW.
10. Feedback Any feedback you provide regarding our services becomes the property of New Ability Energy, and we can use it without restriction or compensation.
11. Contact Information For any queries regarding these terms, please contact us at email@example.com.